Ideas for things to put out on taco night.
- Different colored plastic spoons — To ID the hot vs mild ingrediments
- Little plastic serving pincers — the cheap 1-piece kind you find in 3-packs at the dollar store.
- Shredded Arugula — This is a secret taco weapon
- Shredded Leaf lettuce. — Iceberg if you must.
- Sliced jalapeno — pickled and/or fresh
- Diced fresh mild peppers — Anaheims, poblanos, or any fresh pepper with heat less than jalapeno but more than bell
- Hot Salsa
- Mild salsa
- shredded cheese
- crumbly cheese
- flour tortillas — Heated
- corn tortillas — heated at the last minute in a pan with a little lard is +++
- refried beans — KillerNoms.com/refriedbeans
- Black Bean Mash — KillerNoms.com/blackbeanmash
- Miniature taco salad shells
- hard shells
- Shell holders
- green onions
- tomatoes diced and drained
- Lime wedges
- Sliced Black Olives
- Cilantro chopped
- Array of hot sauces
- Chipotle Sauce — KillerNoms.com/chipotlemayo
- Pickled Red onions — KillerNoms.com/pickledonion
- sour cream — A squeeze bottle works better than in a bowl. Low fat if you must.
- Sliced avocado
View online at KillerNoms.com/taco-fixings
Share this Recipe