Another fine addition to taco night.
Print RecipeBlack Bean Mash Yum
Basic Recipe - it begs to be fiddled with.
- 3 cups black beans
- 2 cups Stock — Venison stock is best of course.
- 3 dried chilis — Seeded and ground or finely diced. Hot or mild. It's your show.
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 cloves garlic — Diced
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- Rinse beans and soak overnight in stock.
- Add all remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce to simmer, then cover and allow to simmer for 90 minutes.
- About an hour in, salt and pepper to taste.
- Adjust seasonings as needed, mash lightly and serve.
View online at KillerNoms.com/blackbeanmash
Share this Recipe